Fri, Nov 13|
32nd Annual Fall Bridge Conference
We're excited to offer a fully VIRTUAL fall conference this year! Earn up to 6 PDH credits and support ABCD WNY. Sponsorship and Advertisement opportunities available! Contact David Jenkinson (email@example.com) for details. Registration opens October 1st and runs through the day of.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
Presentation Topics Include:
- North Division Street Bridge Replacement - Mark Laistner, PE and Robert Traver, PE (Popli Design Group)
- I-390/I-490/Lyell Ave. Interchange Improvements - Katherine Fragale, PE and Paul Spitzer, PE (NYSDOT)
- Model Based Contracting at NYSDOT - Bridge Replacement of Rt. 28 over Esopus Creek - Brenda Crudele, PE (NYSDOT)
- Sarah Mildred Long Replacement Bridge - Jay Rohleder, PE (FIGG)
- Systems for the Protection of Beams Against Overheight Impacts - Dr. Anil Agrawal, Ph.D, PE (CUNY)
- Ethics and Leadership - Don Nims, PE (Bergmann)
Earn up to 6 PDHs!
Attendee Cost: $50
Sponsorship and Advertisement opportunities available!
Contact David Jenkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Registration begins October 1st and is open until the day of the event.
For Additional Information Contact:
David Jenkinson, PE
Popli Design Group