Time & Location
Nov 09, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Rochester, 1111 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY 14623, USA
About the Event
NOTES TO VIRTUAL ATTENDEES:
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87425376544?pwd=AquWLa1TacbRYykESFYgDYarwW4vpf.1
- We encourage all virtual attendees to attempt sign-in (and go through any necessary Zoom software updates on their computers) prior to the conference. The link is now live.
- You will need to enter the passcode ABCD23 to enter the meeting.
- There should not be a waiting room for the zoom meeting, you should see a welcome slide displayed until the conference begins.
- Your microphone will be muted during the conference, you will be able to ask questions in the chat window during the presentations and we will convey the questions to the speakers during the Q&A portion.
- If you have technical difficulties during the conference, please contact Tomas Andino (firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.705.4483).
- Only attendees who have registered and paid for attendance will be issued PDH certificates.
- In order to receive PDH certificates you need to complete the attached evaluation forms and return them to me (email@example.com). Certificates will be emailed within 1-2 weeks after the conference is held. We cannot issue PDH certificates without receiving your evaluation forms (this is a record of your attendance and is a NYS requirement for ABCD to issue PDH credits).
- Evaluation forms shall be sent to Emily Smith. Evaluation forms can be found at the following link: https://www.abcdwny.com/events-1/abcd-of-wny-2023-fall-conference
Gather together with other industry professionals to network, renew friendships and earn up to 6 PDH credits (final amount pending). Participants can register to attend the conference in-person or virtually. Ad sales close Oct. 27th. Event registration closes Nov. 1st.
Presentation Topics Include:
• Fracture Critical Bridges – Fact or Fiction (Russo Structural Services)
• Preservation of Masonry Stone Arches (Barton and Loguidice)
• Case Study: Eau Claire County (InQuik Accelerated Construction)
• NYS Parks English Brook Arch Culvert (JM Davidson)
• US-2 over Cut River Bridge Load Rating (Colliers)
• Digital Delivery (Michael Baker International)
• Preparation and Response to Unscheduled Culvert Replacements (NYSDOT)
Conference Booklet: https://www.abcdwny.com/post/abcd-wny-fall-conference
• Earn up to 6.0-PDH Credits
• Network with up to 300 bridge professionals
• Enjoy coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a post-conference cocktail hour provided by ABCD
A few things to note before registering:
- When registering multiple people please provide the name and email of the person attending so they can receive email updates about the conference
- Sponsorship and advertisement opportunities are available on the registration page
- In-person attendees should check their membership status prior to registration by visiting https://www.abcdwny.com/membership
For additional information contact:
Emily Smith, P.E.
Phone: (585) 334-1310
Students only, NO PDH CREDITS WILL BE PROVIDED$35.00Sale ended
In-person Member$150.00Sale ended
In-person Non-Member$200.00Sale ended
Virtual Member$75.00Sale ended
Virtual Non-Member$100.00Sale ended
Includes recognition in conference program, sign at the registration table, sign during breaks, and verbal recognition at intro, lunch & closing.$250.00Sale ended
Full Page Multi-color Ad
Full page (4-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H) ad in the conference booklet$250.00Sale ended
Half Page Multi-color Ad
Half page (4-1/2" W x 3-1/2" H) ad in the conference booklet$175.00Sale ended
Exhibitor Table + Full Page Ad
Includes an exhibitor table & a full page (4-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H) multi-color ad in the conference booklet$300.00Sale ended