Assistant Team Leader for Bridge Inspection
Lu Engineers, a New York State engineering firm specializing in Transportation, Civil and Environmental Engineering, is seeking Assistant Team Leaders for our Bridge Inspection department.
We are proud to say that we serve clients such as New York State Department of Transportation, New York State Thruway Authority, New York Power Authority, and city and county DOT’s and DPW’s across the state.
As an Assistant Team Leader for Bridge Inspection, the position works under the guidance of a NYS Licensed Professional Engineer conducting condition and safety inspection of local and state-owned bridges throughout New York State. Along with performing field inspections, the Assistant also aides in the documentation of inspection findings and preparation of the final inspection reports.
Requirements for the position include:
· BS in Civil Engineering
· Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to fulfill the physical demands of the job: carrying, erecting and climbing ladders, working at heights from ladders and aerial lift vehicles and maintain a high level of situational awareness in high traffic areas to maintain a safe work environment.
· Ability to follow direction and work within a team
· Flexibility for some travel
· Structural Engineering focused education or experience
· CADD experience
· Bridge inspection or bridge related experience
· NYSDOT EAM (BDIS) experience
Lu Engineers is a Minority Business Enterprise and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.